Helping You Get Spousal Support
This is the time when spousal support or alimony comes to the forefront. Many questions related to money must be addressed, and an experienced attorney can help. The Law Office of Katrina Luedtke LLC, in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, has guided family law clients for nearly 30 years. Attorney Katrina Luedtke and her team are accomplished, understanding, knowledgeable and focused on getting results.
Fighting For The Maximum Amount
Ms. Luedtke remains dedicated to her family law clients in such difficult times. She will explain to you how the courts will determine spousal support and fight for you to get the maximum amount needed for you to carry on with your life.
In determining whether Alimony should be awarded, courts review a number of factors that include:
- The incomes of both spouses
- Assets that each spouse brought to the marriage
- The length of the marriage
- Each spouse’s needs in connection with their age, physical and emotional health and finances
- The length of time an alimony recipient will need to complete training and education in order to become self-reliant
- Marriage misconduct such as whether alcohol and drug abuse or domestic violence played a role in alimony claims
As a skilled negotiator, Ms. Luedtke will work to protect your future. You invested part of your life in this marriage, but now that the marriage is over, you deserve the spousal support that will help in the transition to the new chapter in your life.
Contact An Experienced Family Law Attorney
Dependent spouses rightfully deserve spousal support or alimony when their marriages end. If you seek answers and need a legal ally, please contact the Law Office of Katrina Luedtke LLC, in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. With nearly 30 years of legal experience, attorney Katrina Luedtke will fight for you. Contact our team through this online form or call 717-253-9951. Se habla español.