Guiding Clients Seeking Child Support

Your children received necessary attention and emotional support from you when your family was intact. Now that a divorce has caused you to separate from your spouse, you know that you children will need additional support. You do, too, and that includes child support.

The financial responsibility to raise children lies with both parents. But, often, one of those parents is at an economic disadvantage compared with the other. The Law Office of Katrina Luedtke LLC, in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, has nearly 30 years of experience in family law. Attorney Katrina Luedtke is caring and diligent and understands the complicated matters related to child support.

Helping You In All Matters In Child Support

Child support is typically based on the incomes of both parents as well as their parenting time. The parent who has primary physical custody of the children is entitled to receive child support. We will help you in the following ways:

  • Pursuing child support through the Office of Domestic Relations
  • Seeking modifications to existing child support orders when the children’s needs change or circumstances change in your life, which may include increased health care costs, child care expenses or the loss of a job
  • Addressing custody matters that have changed, leading to changes in the amount of child support
  • Taking legal action through any means necessary against any parent who neglects to pay child support

With a background in psychology, Ms. Luedtke has a keen understanding of the difficulties you may be experiencing and how to solve them. She and her team are compassionate and aggressive in getting your rightful amount of child support.

Schedule An Initial Consultation Now

Child support matters can be resolved with the guidance of a skilled family law attorney. The Law Office of Katrina Luedtke LLC, in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, fits this description. Attorney Katrina Luedtke is experienced, understanding and tenacious in representing clients. For an initial consultation, contact us via this online form or call 717-253-9951. Se habla español.